- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note to: Diagnosis, classification and grading of canine mammary tumours as a model to study human breast cancer: an Clinico-Cytohistopathological study with environmental factors influencing public health and medicine
© The Author(s) 2016
- Received: 20 October 2016
- Accepted: 20 October 2016
- Published: 4 November 2016
The original article was published in Cancer Cell International 2013 13:469
The Editors-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2, 3]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Shafiee R, Javanbakht J, Atyabi N, Kheradmand P, Kheradmand D, Bahrami A, Daraei H, Khadivar F. Diagnosis, classification and grading of canine mammary tumours as a model to study human breast cancer: an Clinico-Cytohistopathological study with environmental factors influencing public health and medicine. Cancer Cell Int. 2013;13:79.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Cassali GD, Gobbi H, Malm C, Schmitt FC. Evaluation of accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology for diagnosis of canine mammary tumours: comparative features with human tumours. Cytopathology. 2007;18(3):191–6.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Rasotto R, Zappulli V, Castagnaro M, Goldschmidt MH. A retrospective study of those histopathologic parameters predictive of invasion of the lymphatic system by canine mammary carcinomas. Vet Pathol. 2012;49(2):330–40.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar