- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: Down-regulation of miR-133a and miR-539 are associated with unfavorable prognosis in patients suffering from osteosarcoma
© The Author(s) 2016
- Received: 20 October 2016
- Accepted: 20 October 2016
- Published: 4 November 2016
The original article was published in Cancer Cell International 2015 15:86
The Editors-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2, 3]) and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Mirghasemi A, Taheriazam A, Karbasy SH, Torkaman A, Shakeri M, Yahaghi E, Mokarizadeh A. Down-regulation of miR-133a and miR-539 are associated with unfavorable prognosis in patients suffering from osteosarcoma. Cancer Cell Int. 2015;15:86. doi:10.1186/s12935-015-0237-6.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Ji F, Zhang H, Wang Y, Li M, Xu W, Kang Y, Wang Z, Wang Z, Cheng P, Tong D, Li C, Tang H. MicroRNA-133a, downregulated in osteosarcoma, suppresses proliferation and promotes apoptosis by targeting Bcl-xL and Mcl-1. Bone. 2013;56(1):220–6.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Bassampour SA, Abdi R, Bahador R, Shakeri M, Torkaman A, Yahaghi E, Taheriazam A. Downregulation of miR-133b/miR-503 acts as efficient prognostic and diagnostic factors in patients with osteosarcoma and these predictor biomarkers are correlated with overall survival. Tumor Biol. 2015. doi:10.1007/s13277-015-3918-9 (epub ahead of print).Google Scholar